In Becoming a King, Morgan Snyder shares that when we take a deeper
pass at the external problems around us, we begin to see the
problems within our souls. Yet Morgan suggests there is hope in an
ancient path that leads men to become trustworthy kings. Journey
with Morgan as he walks alongside men (and the women who love and
encourage them) to rediscover this path of inner transformation.
Becoming a King is an invitation into a radical reconstruction of
much of what we’ve come to believe about God, ourselves, and the
meaning of life. It’s an invitation to a rare and remarkable
fellowship of like-hearted kings and an honest conversation about
what power and responsibility look like for men in our world today.
Traveling the path isn’t cheap. It isn’t easy. It isn’t quick. But
it is the heroic journey detailed within the pages of Becoming a
King that leads to real life; to men becoming as solid and mighty
as oak trees, teeming with strength and courage to bring to a
hurting world; and to our sons, husbands, brothers, and friends
becoming the kind of kings to whom God can entrust his kingdom.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.