Empower Your Kids to Respond Well to the Hard Questions That
Threaten Their Faith. It's no secret that children of all ages are
being exposed to negative criticism of Christianity as they spend
time at school, with friends, or online. Are you prepared to talk
with your kids about how they can effectively answer the tough
questions that come their way? In Keeping Your Kids on God's Side,
you'll find 40 of the most common challenges kids face - along with
clear, easy-to-understand responses you can discuss together. This
book will help you...encourage open dialogue on issues your kids
might hesitate to talk about; replace your children's doubts with
the confidence only God's truth can give; equip your kids to build
the good thinking skills essential for today. "I almost wish my
children were young again so I could use Natasha Crain's book with
them." (Nancy Pearcey Bestselling author of Total Truth).
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.